How To Plan An Escape Room Party
Posted on: 8 September 2017
Are you the type of person who loves to entertain in a unique way? If so, you would probably have a lot of fun hosting a party that includes an escape room. From fun invitations to securing the entertainment room, here are some ideas that might help you to plan a party you and your friends will always remember.
Send Great invitations - Remember that the invitations will be the first thing that will set the mood for your party.
- Start with your guest list. Remember to invite only people who enjoy a bit of adventure in their parties.
- Think of sending the information in a form that will be a bit of a challenge. For example, mix up the words so the recipients will have to decipher them. NJOI HET CSPAEE would really be JOIN THE ESCAPE.
- Think of asking your guests to dress up, especially if your party falls around October 31. Dressing up will just add to the fun.
- Don't forget to add a RSVP to the invitation. You'll want a pretty accurate number when you reserve the entertainment room for your escape adventure.
Make The Escape - If you've never been to an escape room party, you may not know yourself what to expect. Of course, there are many different ways to set up an escape room, but there are some things that are pretty typical, but in a good way!
- You and your guests will probably be given a certain amount of time in which to make your escape.
- Throughout the room, there will be clues and riddles that you have to solve before moving onto the next challenge.
- There may be mazes. Remember not to be nervous, as there is always a way out!
- There may be games, too. Each game has an escape theme to it, and whether you work as couples or as teams, you have to solve the escape before going onto the next one. You might even hear the ticking of a clock which adds to the drama.
If you enjoy your escape room adventure, consider ways that you can host an escape room party at your own home. Borrow ideas from the professionals that set up the escape room and then think of your own ideas to personalize your at-home escape room party. It might also be a lot of fun to ask somebody else to help you to host the party.Share